May 12, 2008

VACATION - DAY 3

... Calvin was given a bath ...
... Glyn & I got passport pictures taken ...
... we looked at wedding bands ...
... we picked up the bikes from their spring tune ups ...
... we had dinner at Milestone's ...
... it was our 1 year anniversary since the first date ...
... and it was FREE ...
... he had a $100 gift card from Horton's ...
... something about a thank you for 7 year safety record ...
... i wonder if my employer could do something like that ...

... ok ...
... i've stopped laughing about that now ...

... here's the picture of the day ...
BLEEDING HEARTS from the back yard
they look a little like pink turtles to me

3 comments:

Patti said...

Kelly, would you like me to point your boss towards this post? Maybe he could take a hint??

Pink turtles - TOTALLY!!

Congrats on 1 year!

Joe said...

May the richness of your relationship grow ever deeper 'til your hearts beat as one.

My mother had those flowers growing in our yard every year while I was growing up. I always liked to see them. Of course now your turtle comment will make me see them in a whole different light. That's not bad though... pink hearts and turtle shapes... like the commercial... Oh, I like turtles. Ok, now I have to go downstairs and find that box of chocolate turtles.

Dougie G said...

Happy Anniversary. They definetly look like pink turtles.